Thursday, September 15, 2005

 

Embarrassing...

So I managed to embarrass myself today - but only in retrospect. Not having made lunch for myself, I'm sitting by Greg and he starts singing, which reminds me I don't have anything in my stomach to throw up so better do something about that. Grab a Scooters menu, call the nearest branch and order a Chicken Tikka Pizone for Greg and a Greek salad for myself (I'm feeling tired recently, ok). The woman who took my order was very friendly and a little bit giggly.

Well anyway, an hour goes by and no lunch. So I call them back at which point they establish they never heard of me...
Doh. So I re-place my order and soon(ish) the food gets here. Hooray!

So the embarrassing part is that I phoned a wrong number and placed a pizza order with someone who has a nasty sense of humour...just not my day today! And wait until I find that woman...

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?